The more you know about the common pests in your area, the easier it will be to keep them off from your home in Manchester.
Some of the common pests found in your area are:
- Bed bugs
Professional pest control service in Manchester
If you are facing any of these pest infestations in your home or business location, consider taking the services of Pest Control Manchester, local pest control family-operated company that has been serving in Manchester and nearby areas for more than 30 years.
The best part about them is that they are readily available without any delay at your location offering the same-day service. They understand the importance of being on time at the spot when it comes to dealing with pest infestation problems and this is why you can rely on them to offer effective and guaranteed treatment for controlling pests.
From rats to pigeons, from wasp nest removal to any pest infestation issues, call them directly to get a prompt response.
Understanding the basic information about the common pests and how to keep them away from your home is very important. Check them now.
Ants are a common pest and every household owner has to battle with them at some time. They don’t stay outdoors and prefer moving indoors looking for warmth, shelter, and food.
Since they are social insects, they live and work in large groups. The carpenter ant will nest in wooden structures causing enough damage over time.
- Keep trash cans covered.
- Harvest the garden regularly.
- Repair leaked pipes.
- Keep the eating areas free of food leftovers.
- Keep de-cluttering your home.
These pests need extreme moisture and prefer living near drains, sewers, and leaky pipes. They spread diseases, and allergies by contaminating the food.
- Seal all cracks, crevices, spaces under the door, and openings around the utilities.
- Always inspect the deliveries, cartons, and boxes before bringing them home.
- Keep bathrooms, basement, and kitchen properly ventilated to avoid excess moisture.
The only source of food for these insects is blood from warm-blooded living beings. They will move and infest furniture, bedding, clothing, luggage, and old mattresses. They find dark places to hide and come out at night to feed on your blood.
- Use covers for your mattresses.
- Reduce the clutter in your home.
- Always inspect the second-hand things before bringing them into your home.
Wasps and bees are two stinging insects that can get attracted to your yard for shelter, food, and water. Their venom can cause allergies, swelling, and redness that can even be life-threatening.
- Ensure the wood at your home or the building structure is painted and treated.
- Remove any old decaying wooden furniture.
- Reduce flowering plants near windows, walking paths, and doorways.
Rodents like rats and mice are highly notorious pests as they can chew wires, cables, furniture, clothes, and everything.
They spread parasites and pathogens that can make you feel sick. They can cause allergy through urine and excreta.
- Keep your kitchen, and indoor and outdoor eating areas clean and free of any food leftover.
- Place all trash bags in locked containers.
- De-clutter the yard.
- Keep the chimney, vents, and drains properly covered.
- Fix the cracks and other openings.